About Me

Hi, my name is Nicole. I am 10 years old and I go to Jackson Heights Elementry School! I’m a 5th grader in Mrs.Vazquez’s 4th and 5th grade combo class! I would like to introduce you to my world look at the picture below and you’ll get to know a little more about me.

The World of Nicole

I have the speaker  because I love love music. A cup of scissors and colored pencils because I love coloring and doing projects. That is also why I have sticky notes. In the picture above there is a brain and an arrow that says success under it. I love school, and my favorite subject is math. What’s yours? There’s coffee because I don’t really like coffee. do you like or don’t like coffee? I also have pieces of chalk because I love writing on the side walk.  Lastly a computer because I love technology, do you?

Do you have any similar interests? Make sure to comment down below.

12 thoughts on “About Me

1. Dear Nicole,
    The answers to your questions are yes, I love technology, and my favorite subject is math too! I do have most of the interests you do.

Your friend,
    Paige

2. Dear Nicole,

I like your blog and your world. It’s sad that you don’t like coffee because coffee is delicious. Other than that I do like your world.

Sincerly,
    Diego

3. G’day Nicole,
    I love your reason for the chalk in your my world image. Do you create large pictures on the sidewalk? Maybe you could take a photo and put it on your blog.

4. I like lots of those things too!!! I love music because it is nice to lsten to after a long day at school!!! My favourite subject is History but I also like math!!!!

5. Hello Nicole. My name is Emily I have a blog called adventuregirlem.com please feel free to come and look at it.
    I am really enjoying looking at your blog and I have a few similarities. I LOVE drawing with sidewalk chalk my friends are always saying that my driveway is always filled with color and artwork. I am also into art and I love music. I love being outside and playing baseball.
    I will definitely try to stay in-touch with you and your blog.

6. Hi Nicole,
    I LOVE school as well! And my favorite subject is also math! I find that math is very easy for me, so I often go beyond the textbook, and try to learn more on my own. I have successfully learned basic trigonometry and also advanced algebra. Check out my blog @ http://share.sis.org.cn/21yw01
    Sincerely,
    Felix

7. Hello Nicole, I like really like your blog and we have common. My favorite subject is math, and love technology too. Anyways your blog is simple but interesting I like it a lot.

8. You sound like an interesting person! To answer your questions: I love music to! I love painting, drawing, crafting, and lots of other artsy things. Success is important to me because I want a good education. School is fun because I see my friends, and my favorite subject is science. I like coffee, but not with a lot of sugar. Chalk is fun, i’m an artist so chalk is used quite often by me. Technology is pretty fun, and I haven’t a clue what I would do without it! Check out more about me at http://sc34988.edublogs.org/ .